Thursday, August 28, 2008

Byrne + Eno



The new album from Talking Heads' front man David Byrne and musical polymath Brian Eno is out and it's good. RIAA/label hating folks should head to the Everything That Happens Will Happen Today site where they can put their money where their mouth is and buy the whole thing direct from the artists concrned. $8.99 gets you a 320Kbs MP3 or FLAC (with 14 page PDF booklet), another $3 gets you all that plus a physical CD for the tactile amongst us. The album also streams for free plus there's a free MP3 single too.

Like I said, those who rage against the current system need to pony up and show our support for viable alternatives.

1 comment:

Boy on the Bike said...

Nice! Doesn't make me want to do mescaline, like "My Life in the Bush of Ghosts," but very cool nonetheless... plus only my preschooler does mescaline now... I'm too old.

Thanks for the tip. I'm heading over to catch some FLAC.